- SCHOOL UNIFORM – Black leather or leather substitute shoes (no trainers please); black or grey school trousers, shorts, pinafore or skirt; white or red polo shirts, white shirts or blouses. Red and white checked dresses may also be worn in summer months. Red jumper or cardigan. Items do not have to have the school logo on them but if you wish to buy polo shirts, jumpers/cardigans or jackets with the logo they are available from WCS (see below).
- NURSERY CLOTHING – children should wear comfortable clothing they can take on and off by themselves if possible. Please remember clothing may get dirty. Slip on shoes or shoes with velcro. No laced shoes please. We encourage children to wear our nursery t-shirts, jumpers or hoodies if possible, available from WCS or Ripples (see below.)
- We now have two uniform suppliers – WCS Scotland Ltd. 687 George Street, Aberdeen, AB25 3XP Telephone: 01224 658381 E-mail: email@example.com**Uniform order form coming soon.** Please email the uniform order form to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit or call the shop and – Ripples https://www.ripplesforschools.co.uk/ who have an online shop.
- SWAP SHOP – We have a swap shop located in the school reception area for you to donate or collect secondhand uniform. (This is temporarily available at the Community Centre due to restrictions on parents accessing the school building.) We are a Green Flag School and would ask that if you have any good condition school uniform that you are unable to hand on to anyone else please drop it off at reception (or the Community Centre). You do not need to drop an item to pick something up. We have quite a large selection to look through on the rails and in the cupboard behind.
- GYM KIT – Black or navy shorts, a red, white or house coloured t-shirt and non marking soled gym shoes. Indoor shoes must be worn for PE. Outdoor PE kits may be required at times when children will be asked to bring trainers and jogging bottoms in addition to the items above.
- LABELS – We ask that you name all school clothing and equipment. This can be done with a permanent marker or you may wish to buy labels
If you are looking to buy labels to identify your childs’/childrens’ clothing and belongings, then you might consider Stikins online to order them as our school will receive:-
- 30% from Stikins if you add school code 11218
This can be ordered ALL year round. Thanks in advance!