Parent Council – Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- The PTA committee is represented on the Parent Council and consists of parent representatives and teacher members.
- All parents and guardians who have children at the school – including the nursery classes – are automatically members of the Parent Forum which is represented by the Parent Council and PTA.
- Either the head teacher or one of the depute head teachers will act as an advisor to the committee.
- Our PTA works hard to strengthen links between home and school by involving parents in the life of the school and encouraging a two-way exchange of information and viewpoints.
- The prime aim of the PTA is to co-ordinate fund-raising and social events for the school community that in turn supports the school by enhancing the pupil’s educational experiences, either directly or indirectly.