Come and join us at our 1st PTA meeting for this academic year! See you there!
- DATE : Tuesday 30th August
- TIME : 7pm
- LOCATION : Kingswells Primary School
We are seeking new members for the committee as quite a few of lour long serving members have now resigned because their child has moved on to the Academy or is in the last year(s) of Kingswells School.
The school has been fortunate to have had an active supportive PTA over many years. It fund raises to allow staff to purchase resources, materials and experiences for our children that otherwise would not be possible. These have included:-
- Transport costs for school trips
- Maths, Language & Science resources
- iPads, mini iPads & iPad accessories
- Whiteboard speakers or every classroom
- Nick Sharratt (Reading Patron) visits
- Christmas craft materials
- Christmas show licenses
- Nursery play equipment
- Pupil First Aid courses
- Espresso & Manga High licenses
- Playground repairs & improvements
We would encourage you to have a look at the PTA video for more details of what the PTA does and consider becoming involved with FUNdraising that benefits all our children from Nursery to P7. Please get in touch!
Email the PTA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone the school office – 01224 740262